StickyWeb Home Marketing System
StickyWeb offers a range of tools, data lists and marketing templates to help you reach out to prospects and have them call you. Below is a quick description of each marketing tool. Feel free to call and ask any questions you may have.
We also offer data lists, from general homeowners lists, business lists, email lists and some specialty lists such as realtors and tax preparers.
- Dashboard Quoting tools (Home Prospector, AutoXdater):
$449July special: $349 (includes 1000 aged internet leads)
Any lead or tool purchase also includes access to the marketing letter templates and support in how to do the correct scrubbing for existing clients and how to do the mail merge or e-mail merge.
Fully automates running home quotes on dashboard from a lead list. Saves the quote to both SIMS and to a separate spreadsheet to allow further marketing, from direct mail campaigns, telemarketing campaigns or loading into an email service for email campaigns.
A sample of the output spreadsheet can be downloaded at:
- Do I need a special lead list?
- No, most sources of leads will work, the quoter requires a csv data file (Excel), and requires minimal information, First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip. Other fields, such as phone, email address, gender, age are good to have, but optional.
- What discounts and deductibles does it quote with?
- Just as if you are running a quote yourself, it will default to using the discounts and deductibles that you have selected in your Express Preferences. You can change these at any time.
- How do you calculate dwelling value?
- Same as when you do a quote yourself, it is calculated using 360Value. By default, the quoting tool will change the Overall Quality to Standard, but this is optional and the quality can be left as it is set by 360Value.
- What do I do with the quoted list? How do I benefit from this?
- These are designed to help you market in your selected area. Most agents have good success with these quotes, doing direct mail campaigns with our provided mail merge templates. Others will use an email service and email the quotes directly (some do both). Following up with a phone call is best for achieving the best ROI.
- How many quotes can I / should I run?
- The quoter runs at the ‘speed of dashboard’, meaning you are going to run 25-30 home quotes an hour at best. In a normal 8 hour day, you can run 200-250 quotes. While it is possible to run over a 1000 quotes a week on a single computer, I strongly recommend running a manageable volume and working the leads to their fullest extent. Most agents find the best ROI by consistently running 100-200 quotes a week, mailing (or emailing) the quotes and then following up the next week with a phone call.
It will automatically discover and quote with up to the first 2 drivers and the first 3 vehicles.
A sample Auto quoted file can be downloaded from: